Friday, January 8, 2010

Hello (Blogging) World!

My big brother Bill spent a great deal of time last year keeping a blog. He's decided that with family commitments, work and other stuffs that fall under the category of "life" it was too much to blog so much. I thought the whole point of blogging was to put as much of yourself out into the universe as the universe could stand! Well, the universe needs more Klem so I've decided to pick up the slack.

Let's see how it goes. I've read a few blogs in my day, and there are some things I already know that I like about 'em.

Pictures. I just love pictures. I love it when a blogger posts some random snap about whoknowswhat. I'll start my forray into picture hanging with this classic. This is in from of the house I lived in in Glendale, CA when I was just a babe in arms, about 1972. My brother Bill is the li'l guy in the white shirt in front of me. The other guys in the pic, well, I haven't mentioned them yet so I'll introduce them later.

The other thing I love about blogs, comments. I submit 'em to other people's blogs, I read what other people commented even if I don't have anything to add. I'm so nosy. Anyway, I can't wait for you to learn more about me, and me about you. So be sure to give a holla every now and then, and let me know what you're thinking.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Jax. This is awesome! I’m looking forward to reading what’s in your head.

    Great photo!

    -klem

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking that I would love to get a copy of that photo! Can't wait to visit your blog when I should be doing other stuff... :-D

    p.s. *very* cute profile photo!

    ReplyDelete